- Stainless Steel 300 series (Austenitic grades): Stainless Steel 300 series of Austenitic Grades are having superior quality. It contains nickel and chromium as major alloying additions. It resists corrosion and maintains their strength at high temperature.
- Stainless Steel 200 series (Austenitic grades): Stainless Steel 200 series are considered to be famous and have manganese as alloying additions. It contains low amount of nickel which makes it less expensive.
- Stainless Steel 200 series (Martensitic grades): Stainless Steel 200 series are very popular and are having face centered cubic structure. They are generally weldable and are used for various consumer and industrial purposes.
- Stainless Steel 400 series (Ferritic/Magnetic grades): Stainless Steel 400 series are one of the most demanded in the market. They are finished by continuous liner polishing and are treated with bright heat in an extensive process.
- Stainless Special/Duplex grades: Stainless Steel Duplex grades are having high corrosion resistance. It has a good performance capability and has lower thermal expansion with high thermal conductivity.